Berkley® SPY Lime Ice
A new level of Berkley® finesse. The SPY has been fine-tuned by Professional angler, Josh Bertrand, to perform in the toughest clear water situations. The compact profile offers a slightly different and wide-ranging baitfish profile. Fitted with easy spinning props and a tailor-made tight shimmying action, the SPY delivers an ideal spybait action on the fall and throughout the slowest retrieves.
Josh Bertrand Pro Tip: Designed to fish in clear water and at any depth. The SPY is most effective on a long cast with a slow retrieve. Tight action and exaggerated side flash excels in tough conditions.
- Tight action and exaggerated side flash excels in tough conditions
- Continuous shimmy during the fall draws strikes from a distance
- Free spinning stainless-steel propellers for added flash
- Compact profile for bullet like casts
- Slow fall model designed to fish in shallower water than a traditional spybait
- High detail finish and cosmetics
- Standard model sinking rate – 0.92ft/sec
- Slow sinking model sinking rate – 0.64ft/sec
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks