- Barton Marine 22100 - Genoa Car Fits 20mm (") 'T' Track
Plain Bearing Genoa Cars w/Plunger Stops
Genoa Cars w/Plunger Stops
Features a precision turned Ertalyte sheave, through-bolted for extra strength. The positive action plunger mechanism has an easy-grip knob
A popular range of genoa cars and sliders designed to run on 20mm (3/4") 'T' track. All are manufactured from high quality marine grade aluminium with our unique 'Spectro' grey anodised finish for added protection.
This useful range will find a wide variety of applications on larger dinghies, dayboats and light cruiser/racers.
- 'Spectro' grey anodised finish
- Stainless steel plunger stops with positive action
- Moulded nylon slide inserts ensure free running
- Large, easy-grip plunger knobs
- Heavy-duty genoa car options
Cars and sliders are compatible with all makes of 'T' track.
Modified slider inserts available for obscure sizes.
20mm 'T' Section Track
Drilled for fastenings and plunger stops. 'Spectro' grey anodised and supplied in metric lengths.
Specifications and Dimensions:
Length: 60mm (2.4")
Width: 34mm (1.34")
Height: 65mm (2.56")
Sheave Ø: 30mm (1.18")
Max Rope Ø; 10mm (0.4")
Break Load: 1160kg (2,557.4lbs)
SWL: 580kg (1,278.7lbs)
Weight: 119g (0.26lbs)