Analytic Systems Power Supply 110AC to 12DC/70A
Power Supply 110AC to 12DC/70A
The PWS1000 Series of power supplies provides 12, 24 or 48 Volts DC at 1000 Watts of continuous power from a 110 or 220 Volt AC source.
Analytic Systems’ power supplies use Switchmode technology with powerful IGBT switching transistors for reliability and efficiency with minimum size. Circuit innovations reduce output ripple to levels previously available only from bulky and inefficient linear power supplies. Reliability features include an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting and output short circuit protection with automatic recovery. An Output Over voltage Crowbar circuit protects any powered devices from excessive voltage in the event of a failure of the unit.
The newly updated single-board PWS1000 is ultra-quiet and features the latest generation of current mode PWM control. Extra features include adjustable output voltage audible and visual indicators for low input voltage, low output voltage, over temperature, overload and output on. Either 110 or 220 VAC input (Field Convertible) is available. The PWS1000 also features a four contact output terminal (two positive and two negative contacts) for easy connection of devices to the supply.
- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Adjustable output voltage
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Audible & visual indicators for output overload, low input voltage, low output voltage & over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Current limiting
- Short circuit protection
- Output overvoltage crowbar
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Remote control option
- Digital Volt/Ammeter option
- Custom output voltages available (8V to 55V)
- 19” Rackmount Available
- Parallel output diodes available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
Manufacturer : Analytic Systems
Manufacturer Part No : PWS1000-110-12